Thursday, October 8, 2009

Giving Thanks


Thanksgiving Day is the day we are all reminded to be thankful. I give thanks on a regular basis, because I have so much to be thankful for.
My health is something I don't take for granted,(even with all the aches and pains that come along with aging) The health and love of my family members is something I give thanks for every day. My husband of 27 years of marriage and 3 beautiful children also make me give thanks( even though we argue ,fuss and fight... we're of Italian heritage what do you want?)
I am grateful for my parents, sisters, and the rest of my extended family.
My great friends,(they help to keep me sane) how could I not be grateful for that part of my life?
I am grateful for my career . I am the proud owner of the legendary, FLAPJACKS FAMILY RESTAURANT. I never thought I would be a restaurateur ,but I discovered this little gem 6 years ago( it has been in operation for over 30 years) and I loved it so much, I bought the company.
Gratitude is what I feel towards the many people who come into my restaurant , and keep us in business.
This is a small list of "Thanks" that I wanted to share with you on this weekend of THANKSGIVING,

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me your comments!